The HUmmingbird House
The Hummingbird House offers 3 planning packages designed specifically for you.
We will organize and direct your ceremony rehearsal the day before your wedding
- Cueing you, wedding party, others involved for walking order and DJ/ musicians for song changes in ceremony processional and recessional
- Leading you throughout the wedding from ceremony to grand exit
- Cueing timeline with all vendors on timeline throughout the evening
- Distributions of final payments and gratuities to on-site vendors
-A review of all details of the your wedding from rehearsal to grand exit
-Go over your vision of how you want your wedding experience to be
-Creation of a timeline of events which will be shared with all vendors
-On-site walkthrough and creation of your reception layout to be shared with all vendors
- Placing of all decorations provided by couple (including linens, chair ties, guest favors, seating chart, usher cards, programs, guest book, guestbook supplies/ decorations, specially ceremony/ reception tables and included decor, delivering food/bar menu cards to catering staff for placement)
- Coordination proper placement of all ceremony and reception items vendors deliver.
- Assisting with distributions and pinning of corsages, boutonnieres, wedding flowers and flower baskets.
- Organizing to ensure vendors setup, assisting with vendor timeline management and acting as liaison between couple and all vendors.
- Moving gifts and cards to designated person or vehicle for transport.
- making sure exit car has couples personal belongings and togo plates.
- Moving sentimental / special items to designation person after the wedding.
- Packing up of all decorations provided by couple for next day pick up.
- Onsite walkthrough 30-45 days before the wedding to gather all details of where and how you'd like your decor to be setup (time of planning meeting)
- Our first meeting will happen at the time of your choosing at least one year prior to your wedding where we are able to sit down and discuss the overall vision you have for your wedding.
- During the meeting we will also provide you with a wedding "bible" detailing all the to-dos in the wedding planning process
- We will begin reaching out to vendors who will help us create your dream wedding as well as staying within the budget!
- Once we match you with your ideal vendors we will assist in setting up meetings and reviewing contracts.
- The day of your wedding will include the options from the pervious packages. You'll be sipping mimosas knowing you have a seasoned veteran in wedding planning on your side!